The Pre-Departure Cancellation Fee Waiver (Part A – I & II) is provided by Premier World Discovery (PWD) and is not an insurance benefit. The Post Departure Travel Insurance Plan (Part B) is provided by USI Affinity Travel Insurance Services (USI).
Part A – Cancellation Waiver provided by PWD
- I. Trip Cancellation Waiver (TCW) – Guarantees full refund on all payments, except the TPP Fee itself in case of cancellation up to the time and date of departure due to the passenger’s personal illness or death of a member of the immediate family; or, if the passenger must return early due to the passenger’s personal illness or death of a member of the immediate family, a refund for the unused land services. Medical/official documentation required.
- II. Premier “Any Reason” Cancellation Waiver (ARCW) – Reimburses 75% of the cancellation fees in the form of a future travel credit certificate (FTCC) valid for 1 year if you cancel more than 48 hours prior to scheduled departure for any reason not eligible for a cash refund under the TCW (Part A – I.). FTCC is non-transferable, may not be redeemed for cash, and does not include any credit for the TPP Fee. The TPP Fee (if chosen) is refundable until 180 days prior to departure & cannot be added after the Final Payment. The TPP does not cover any single supplement charges due to an individual’s traveling companion canceling prior to departure. The TPP is non-transferable and valid for each applicant only. The TPP does not cover any services such as airline tickets not purchased through PWD. Cancellations, Claims & Inquiries under Part A will be administered by PWD. Certain Exclusions and Restrictions apply.
Part B – Post Departure
Travel Insurance Plan provided by USI Includes coverage for: Trip Interruption ($1,000); Trip Delay ($100/Day-Max $500); Bag-gage & Personal Effects ($2,000); Baggage Delay ($500); Emergency Accident/Sickness Medical Expense ($30,000); Emergency Evacuation/Repatriation ($150,000); Accidental Death & Dismemberment ($25,000); Emergency Travel Assistance (24/7). Claims & Inquiries under Part B will be administered by USI.
For full Part A and Part B policy details visit: premierworlddiscovery.com/TPP
**NO RISK DEPOSIT – PASSENGER ASSURANCE PLAN
Book between 4/1/20 & 12/31/20 and Travel before December 31, 2021 and PWD will waive your cancellation fees until your Final Payment Due Date. After Final Payment Due Date, Standard Cancellation Fees apply.
Cancellations not covered by the Travel Protection Plan (TPP) or if the TPP is not purchased, are subject to the following per person fees:
– Cancel more than 180 days prior to departure: Full Refund
– Cancel 179-75 days prior to departure: Deposit or TPP* is Retained**
– Cancel 74-45 days prior to departure: 25% of total price
– Cancel 44-15 days prior to departure: 50% of total price
– Cancel 14 days or less prior to departure/no shows: No refunds
*If purchased with Initial Deposit